This event will be held on Wednesday, 17 November 2021 at 11am-1pm UYT.
Brief presentations followed by discussion will be offered on the following topics:
Responding to Regional Climate Crises
1. MAP-FIRE: Multi-Actor Adaptation Plan to cope with Forests under Increasing Risk of Extensive fires (SGP-HW 016);
2. Transforming water governance in South America: from reaction to adaptation and anticipation (SGP-HW 056).
Livelihoods, fisheries, and aquatic ecosystems
3. Small-scale Fisheries and Marine Ecosystem Services: Adaptation and Transformation to Secure Human Wellbeing (SGP-HW 017);
4. Improving the governance of the floodplain in over-built river basins (SGP-HW 091).
Stakeholders in TD science and social-ecological systems
5. Socio-ecological resilience in the face of global environmental change in heterogeneous landscapes – building a common platform for understanding and action (SGP-HW 090);
6 Incorporating Local and Traditional Knowledge Systems: New Insights for Ecosystem Services and Transdisciplinary Collaborations (SGP-HW 072).
During this session, the IAI Directorate and project teams will launch project briefs and infographics of the six SGP projects in a closing "tertulia".