26 October – 08 November 2003 – Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
The summer institute was co-sponsored together with the Inter-American Agency for Cooperation and Development (IACD), the Organization of American States (OAS), the United National Development Programme (UNDP) and other partner organizations.
The central objective of this Summer Institute was to contribute to the development and strengthen the local and regional capacity to deal with vulnerability associated with climate variability and climate change in the region of Central America and the Caribbean.
– Updated Program Spanish only (Program Coordinator: Luis José Mata, Center for Development Research (ZEF) of the University of Bonn)
– Guest Lectures Information English
– Selection Process Results English
– Participants Logistical Information English
– Information about Coordinators Luis Jose Mata